UV Printer suppliers

UV Printer suppliers

Сообщение zhuyilong » 11 мар 2020, 10:44

UV led printer is also called UV printing machine. UV led printer is the reproduction of digital images using inkjet printing, typically on acrylic or paperboard, in addition, a wide variety of materials can be printed (photographic paper, film, cloth, plastic ,glass, ceramic tile etc.). UV led printer use inks made of acrylic monomers then that are exposed to strong UV-light to cure, or polymerize when printing. This process allows the printer can print on a wide variety of surfaces such as wood or metal, carpet, tile, and even glass. The adjustable printing bed makes it possible to print on surfaces ranging in thickness from a sheet of paper often up to as much as several inches .
DG-2030 Specification Explanation
ItemSpecification
MachineUV FLATBED PRINTER
ModelDG-2030
Print Head Quantity4~10pcs
Machine Weight1500KG
Machine Size3894mm ×3890mm×1300mm
Print Size2000mm(W)×3000mm(L)
Print Thickness80mm
Print HeadTOSHIBA CE4M
Image Format TIFF、BMP、EPS、JPEG
Ink ColorC、M、Y、K、LC、LM、White、V
Ink TypeUV ink
Print SpeedDraft mode:34m2/h
Production mode:25m2/h
High resolution mode:18m2/h
Cleaning SystemAuto positive pressure cleaning
Environment RequirementTemperature:20~30℃ Humidity:40%~60%
Power RequirementAC220 P2500
Max Load60KG/m2
Curing SystemImported UV LED lamp/Mercury UV Lamp
RIP SoftwarteUltra print, GMG,Photoprint
Operation systemWindows7_X64
IntersurfaceUSB3.0
Warranty365days
Substrate materialWood,glass,aliminum,metal,marble,plastic,ceramic tile,PVC,ABS,PC,canvas,PU,bamboo,nonwoven fibre,stone,etc.
CertificationCE RoHS SGS
Package size(2 packages)Machine head:4055mm×750mm×900mm
Machine workbench:5010mm×850mm×955mm
Machine weight after packing1600KG
1.How to solve the printed pattern is not complete?
Most of these problems are caused by software failure, you can change the setting of the print interface in Windows, and then select Start - Setup - Control Panel - System - Device Management - Port - Printer Port - Driver - Change Driver - Show All Device ", change" ECP print port "to" printer port "and then confirm. In addition, there is a small part because the layout is not accurate, need to re-calculate and layout.
2.I don't know your website well, how can I trust you?
Shenzhen Dacen Digital Technology Co.,Ltd is located in Shenzhen,China. We are manufacturer of UV flatbed printer with more than 10 years’ experience. You can scan our website:www.dacenprint.com
3.When can I get my sample or machine?
The UV printer lead time is 15 days, will be sent by sea.
The printing sample can be ready in 2 days, will be sent by express delivery and the freight will be paid by you .UV Printer suppliers
zhuyilong

Вернуться в Геоинформационные системы