Projector size190*85*75mm
Indoor outdoor available

Feature
1.Compact aluminum alloy outer shell
2.Coated lens provide high light transmittance & HD image
3.270 degree adjustable bracket for convenient projection angle
4.Quick connect waterproof cable joint make gobo replace easily

Application
For indoor outdoor decoration, logo and signage in restaurant, tea shop, store, café, hotel, art gallery, museum, station etc.
FAQ
What is a gobo?
A gobo is a template of glass that is placed inside of a spotlight to project an image. The gobo carries the projection motif. We manufacture gobos from special coated glass and printing.
What artwork should I provide to you?
Any editable format like AI, CDR, PSD, EPS etc., or high definition or solution JPG, PDF is ok too, pixel not less than 1200.
Can I make gobos by myself?
If you have the machine and material, we think you can try.
How are projection templates manufactured?
We manufacture gobos according to customers' digital artwork files. The files are manually controlled and set up to meet the requirements of a high-power laser and printing. The artwork is then engraved or printed with high precision in special coated glasses.20w LED Gobo Projector For Bulk Use for sale
website:http://www.ledygoboprojector.com/lighting-project-and-decoration-use/20w-led-gobo-projector-for-bulk-use/
g34dfsd

Вернуться в Региональные информационные системы. Геопорталы как интеграторы информационных ресурсов региона. РИПД