wholesale tractor

wholesale tractor

Сообщение sft1235 » 17 сен 2019, 12:05

DF-15 15HP Gear Drive Walking Tractor/Power Tiller can be used as a means of traction as well as power takeoff (PTO). The tractor is featured by its simple and compact construction, reliability, long service life, easy operation, ample output, light weight and high versatility. This tractor is very suitable for using in paddy, small dry fields, orchards, vegetable gardens of hilly land with small inclination. It can be used for ploughing, rotary cultivating, harrowing in paddy, harvesting, transportation, etc., if suitable implements or accessories are attached. In addition, the tractor can be extensively used as a stationery power station for small scale drainage and irrigation, spraying, grain threshing, cottons ginning, flour milling, fodder cutting, etc.

Specifications
Construction Weight (kg)360
Overall Dimensions (L*W*H) (mm)2180*890*1250
Type of TractorSingle axle, dual-purpose for both traction & drive
SpeedForward1.4 2.5 4.1 5.3 9.4 15.3
Back1.1 3.8
Tire Size6.00-12
Wheel Tread (mm)580-880
Min Clearance (mm)185
Min Turning Radius (mm)1100
Model of EngineZS1100
Power (kw)11.03
Factory and Assembly Line

The advantage of Gear Drive Walking Tractor/Power Tiller:
The structure is more stable and reliable. The noise is lower. The transmission power is high efficiency. The speed range of transmission is larger. Longer service life.
Packing & Shipping
Wooden case packing

2.SKD (Semi-knocked Down)
This shipment method can highly reduce price. And there will be more units in one container. It’s Very suitable for wholesale mass order.

Experience and markets
Our factory has more than 15 years working experiences on researching and selling. Products are well sailed all over the world, got many compliments from customers.
Advantages
Factory outlets
More than 10 years of export experiences
High quality and good service feedback from customers
Short delivery time: If one container 15-20 days.
Safe packing by wooden case
Customization: We offer custom design of colors, spare parts, logo, brands and etc
FAQ
How to get an accurate quotation?
To get a quotation list, please send inquiry by email to us directly. The email address is: wuxichangfu@163.com. As we have different models and different implements, please indicate following details in your inquiry email:
a) Output (how many HP) or Model No.
b) Cooling system (evaporative / radiator)
c) Starting method (hand crank / electrical start)
d) Order quantity!
These are very important for providing you an accurate and favorable price.
2. Q: Are you a manufacturer, trading company or a third party?
A: We are a manufacturer, and we have built up our company since 2002.
3. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory address is: No.188 Donglang Road, Xishan District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China.
4. Q: How can i get to your factory?
A: Our factory is near Shanghai Airport, we can pick you up in the airport.
5. Q: If I need to stay in your place for few days, is that possible to book the hotel for me?
A: It’s always my pleasure, hotel booking service is available.
6. Q: What is your minimum order quantity, can you send me samples?
A: Our minimum quantity is 1 set, as our product is machinery equipment, it’s difficult to send you samples, however, we can send you catalogue, warmly welcome you to come visit our company.
wholesale tractor
sft1235

Вернуться в Методологические вопросы управления развитием территорий с использованием информационных систем