wholesale Floor Display

wholesale Floor Display

Сообщение sft1235 » 17 сен 2019, 12:03

The cardboard floor display for Christmas promotion can be put at store, supermarket and exhibition. It is an ideal ways to display and show your products, promote your brands and deliver your business cultures.

Our talented designers listen to your needs and work with you to make your ideas come true. They specialize in concepts, prototypes and refining your packaging requirements with your brand image and colors.

Design for free, No tooling Charge, Free Sample. Perfect cost control management, give our clients best price, and grow with our clients.

We provide prompt service for our clients, including fast solution offering (within 24 hours), fast quoting (within 24 hours), fast sample making (2 working days), fast delivering(10 days)
Cardboard floor displays for Christmas promotion
Material350G CCNB+ B flute
SizeCustomized size
ColorCMYK offset printing
Surface treatmentGlossy/Matt lamination, UV coating etc
Feature100% Recyclable paper
Application PlacesSupermarket, exhibition, grocery
OEM and SampleAvailable
Payment & Shipping Terms
MOQNo limited
Payment TermsT/T, Paypal
FOB PortXiamen
Packaging DetailsEach display would be packed in cardboard cartons
Sample Lead-time2-4 days after full payment
Delivery Time12-15 days after deposit or payment
Features:
Cardboard display stands are cost effective.
Can be shaped to resemble practically anything.
Simple to setup and transport.
Environmental friendly.
Popular for Supermarket, point of sales retail store, Exhibitions, shops,
Point of purchase chain store, advertising & promotion items etc.
Our Services
1.Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
2.Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
3.Customized designs are available.
4.Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our clients by our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
5.As an honest seller, we always use superior material, advanced machines, skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.
6.Welcome t contact us!
FAQ Of Cardboard Floor Displays For Christmas Promotion
Q. When can I get the quote?
A: Usually quotation answers within 24 hours. If urgent pricing is wanted, kindly call or email us, we will give your inquiry priority.

Q. Can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: Sample to check works in my company. While there is sample fee required, which will be fully refunded when mass order placed.

Q. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
A: PDF, Core Draw, high resolution JPG

Q. Can you do the design for us?
A: OEM order is warmly welcomed in my company. Kindly show me your special design. Our professional experienced designing, manufacturing and QC team will do the best to meet your designing in reasonable price.wholesale Floor Display
sft1235

Вернуться в Методологические вопросы управления развитием территорий с использованием информационных систем